Bed and Breakfast
Landbeach, Cambridge, CB25 9FD
Telephone: 01223 860165
Manor Farm is situated in the pretty village of Landbeach about 6 miles north of Cambridge and 10 miles south of Ely.
We are also conveniently situated for Cambridge Science and Business Parks at Milton (just 3 miles away) and North Cambridge Business park (2 miles away towards Ely on the A10).
For access into Cambridge the Park and Ride is only 2 miles away and offers an excellent, regular, bus service into the city and avoids the problems of finding a parking space.
Only 2 miles from Waterbeach railway station the attractions of London are only a 1 hour train journey away.
It is a lovely Georgian house with large spacious bedrooms all of which have en-suite or private bathrooms.
|One of our bedrooms.||A full English breakfast or lighter options are served in our dining room.||There is also a light airy sitting room that guests may use.|
Our guests are also welcome to relax in the large walled garden or take a walk on the farm.
There is ample off road parking
Out and about
The many attractions of Cambridge with its colleges and museums are within easy reach. Also close at hand are;
- The Imperial War Museum at Duxford (see http://duxford.iwm.org.uk)
- Newmarket race course (see http://www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk) and the National Stud (http://www.nationalstud.co.uk) and Horseracing Museum (http://www.nhrm.co.uk/ ).
- Ely with its Cathedral (see http://www.cathedral.ely.anglican.org) and Waterfront
- Denny Abbey Farmland Museum (see http://www.dennyfarmlandmuseum.org.uk)
- The National Trust Properties of Wimpole Hall (see http://www.wimpole.org), Angelsey Abbey (http://www.angleseyabbey.org) and Wicken Fen (http://www.wicken.org.uk) are all with 30 minutes
Further afield - Bury St Edmunds and the beautiful wool villages of Lavenham, Long Melford and Worsted, and the Norfolk Coast is only 50 miles away.
There are many local pubs and restaurants, although none are within walking distance. Cambridge has a huge variety of restaurants.
Why not bring a bicycle and cycle along the tow path beside the River Cam into Cambridge
From Cambridge, take the A10 signposted Ely. Landbeach is a turning to the left. Manor Farm is in the village not far from the church.
From the M11 follow signs to the A14 and from there take the A10 towards Ely and follow the directions above.
Rooms are available from £60 for a double and £45 for single occupancy. Ring for availability and further details.